CBLP-A is a new, entry-level certificate program which
- Introduces young people to green infrastructure and conservation landscaping principles, practices, and careers.
- Provides high quality, age-appropriate training to entry-level workers, based on the content and materials developed for CBLP’s professional certifications.
- Builds connections among partners across the Bay watershed.
- Develops materials and programming to complement the work of existing programs (such as summer youth employment/enrichment programs, workforce development, schools, and camps)
- Creates meaningful opportunities to connect CBLP-A candidates with certified CBLP pros and potential employers
How Does It Work?
Each partner will make an initial, one time, investment to establish their own CBLP-A program. CBLP provides partners with:
- A complete suite of program materials
- Instruction and guidance during the first session of collaboration
- Teaching and counseling partner staff
- Connections with practicing professionals
- CBLP-A certificates of completion
After the initial session, CBLP will step back to play an advisory/administrative role, and the partner staff will assume program management responsibilities.