Focus on Sustainability Webinar Series
October 31, 2018 - February 4, 2019Free – $10
This webinar series is being presented through collaboration of the Ecological Landscape Alliance (ELA), the Chesapeake Conservation Landscaping Council (CCLC), the Midwest Ecological Landscape Alliance (MELA), & EcoLandscape California (ELC). Known regionally for their quality education programs, these organizations are working cooperatively to share knowledge and encourage conversations with landscape professionals from around the country and the globe.
Interactive webinars are taught by experts from across the country and cover a wide range of topics relevant to sustainable landscapes.
Archived Webinars From This Season
- Capturing Carbon with Trees, Chris Woodall
- Landscaping for Plant Diversity, Randi Eckel, PhD
- Supporting Local Ecology – Native Plants for the Small Home Gardens, Kate Brandes
- Managing Land for Pollinators and Conservation Biocontrol, Emily May
- Designing a Patchwork Ecology in Urban Ecosystems, David Seiter
- October 31- Keeping Carbon in the Ground: A Scientific Exploration of Climate Change and Soil Health, Kristen DeAngelis
- November 8- Sustainable Landscape Applications, Applied Ecology, Ecological Services, and Biomimicry, Rick Huffman
- December 4 – FREE WEBINAR – Backyard Carbon Sequestration – How You Can Help, Adrian Ayers Fisher
- December 14 – Quest for Resilience: Adaptive Strategies for Sustainable Plant Design, Laura Hansplant
- January 24 – Farming on the Wild Side: Regenerative Production Practices Based on Multifunctional Perennial Plantings, John Hayden
- January 29 – Climate-Wise Landscaping: Practical Actions for a Sustainable Future, Sue Reed
- February 4 – Fire in Landscape Management – Strategies for Living with It, Alan J Long
These webinars, and all archived webinars from the last 5 years, are free for CCLC or ELA members! Or pay $10 per webinar. Join CCLC online:
One CBLP CEU is available per webinar.